When want took time off


Thought this friday could me ever to finish of all my posts in all my blog. But, I feel kind of unconfortable inside my self. Which obviously I need to take off.

But, feeling that Ive seeing foreigner worker keep on going with their work. Wow. Im impressed with their presistence in focusing their job. 

Moreover, once I spoke to them, they caught me with every single things that hutched them. Like a nightmare but, more horibble, they are still hunted us even we are wake up. 

Those foreigner, even they have medical certificated -I think (M.C). But, employer have stated as if they get themselves absent from work more than 35 hours , either in 3 days,  they have to pay to employer $104,  even their payment for one day salary would be $20,  but, that's the rule they have to obey.

But, it is good , to prevent them to pampered themselves, even,  it seems harsh in kind of humanitary, but,, it work in avoiding them giving headache to their superior.

Plus, that's the fact why we can see foreigner are stern to work at public areas instead of office areas, just some of them but not most. 

Moreover, they have to pay to agency such fees which it cost them to sell their own breadwinner land, in order to work here.