When till it happened to you

Hello. Today onwards I've my life good, I've made my own mee style , creating my day heavenly. Wearing my best clothes to my place. And, feel awesome when meeting with my friends.

However, Ive heard my friend about her friendThe last week, there was someone murmuring her problem in social media due of she was not quiet happy with her lover also, whom have had mrried with another woman, ten years previously. 

This woman thought his wife is the most obstacle for their relationship. What's make me wonder was, is she couldn't realised that lover could just make her just for fun? She thought in satisfy him could make him to forget his own wife whom he married from those ten years past? She kept on playing her role being third party in their marriage just for nothing?

What makes me wonder most, is, she able to borrow such of large money from her parent because her lover as her to. Plus, she willing to give all her money, paycheck, even her financial cards been held by that lover?



She believed all her sacrifice can winning his heart towards hers. But, typically, she was beated by her lover , the worst she been draged herself, the whole body, on the road by her lover holding her hand.

Still, she keep on telling to his wife that that wife is the big issue.

Actually, I was thinking, why she could sacrifice those whole thing for relationship which she already known the end so well what she would faced on.

Today, materialised able to transfer for love. Many case in courts could be found as one of another have been disputes. People nowadays don't ever felt they should need someone beside them and they don't care either their couple didn't love them.

Beside, they , even, their couple weren't treat them well bug they still , set aside those feeling. For them, in real they need others to cover them.  Even, we have religion to count on and to be survive which as stated in bible and quran,  we have to change our self, our life and , as no one could change our life except ourself. Thee,  after all works been done thus we should reliable to god.