w hen things going happeny

Thinking of something might nhappen, we usually would go further by bring on what we love too.

Still, even my income doesnt look much for others who wealthy enough but, Ive admit I am not rich , but, truely, I have and able to fullfill my own needs, not much but, a bit. Ive learn new lseeon. A  lesson whichever I could not forget. A lesson who stated me as such status but still empty.

I could not eliberate because thing are so general, but there are specific thing, several specific thing that include in it until it became matter to me.

Yes

God giving me certain view of others but, even terible with my own people, but, my Lord had shown me that kind of mentality.

I want to eliberate in this topic but, it seem quite infinite the way it observe.

Dear god.

Thank you for giving me this lesson. I so thankful to Him as so I could change now than never