Why I should thanks

Believe or not, even I have such situation, neither they couldnt made upset even 1%, because, I hsve viewers like you readers, whom make my traffic always fresh day by day.

I couldnt believe with my own eyes. 

Yes, I admit I just an ordinary person , who like to embraced the good within themselves. As like been told in Bible and Quran, we , definitely, needs to help each others everyday. Either directly, or indirectly.

Or both.

To me. We are not the only one who live in this world. Moreover, God give just a bit of pain , in terms of monetary, about children, or, about our own gadget, including car, mobile office. Different money amount, but similar value in the eyes of ours. Because, we , have putting some of efforts, or alot than we expected, thus, we appreciated something, depending of various kind of subjects.

As for me, I am focusing on my kids. Thus, whatever related with kids, such as insurans for kids, infants, may be high priority for me. Clothing for my kids. Learning the new things for them, would be put in the list. They growing lists.

On the other hand, my friends, whoever work in white collar, whom related their works with other person needs, then, they, have to become more alert with surrounding, what's up to date terms, whats happen in our neighbour, why people change. Sometimes, they, also, makes optimum changement upon their medium connect with others, just like their fashion, their style, also, the more outstanding, they, might, high percentage, changing their car tyre to 17'', because, they love other attraction on them. Therefore, they have , put aside their expenditure, large percentage on it. Even, it happen every month. In my friend list, there is one who love to pay attention on her car.

As we chstting, or having a meeting among us, we just led our ears to hear her passion, of a car. 

To me, that attitude can be seeing as car company able to produce cars variety of model so as to committed with demands of target groups, target market. Due of variousity of type of person eager, our world would be different, everyday.Because been change by different of person.

However, those eager would bring our mood consistent , but, what ever has a prons then there would be has a cons , stimulatenously. As, ,my friend whom always refer her passion , the whole her days, by the time, she lost her jobs, big paycheck amounts, she seems that she couldnt stop her to stopping her in upgrading her car style. Today, whilst I having chatting one of the  girls, she saying that this woman still came to her workshop as in maintening her tyre condition so as it can work, perfectly.

By this fractuate economy, almost, more than 40% of shop have been closed, she still keep on going with her momentum.

Does she knows car value couldnt stay stable?